Whether you want to discuss an idea, have a specific project in mind or maybe you'd like to work for us – call or send a message and we'll get back to you.
We are always interested in talking to talented individuals. Our current vacancies are below but if you feel you could add something to our team please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why.
Who are we?
A friendly and established digital agency specialising in Umbraco and .NET builds. Ambitious to build our development capability even further to support growth, we are looking for the right person to become part of our team and take the initiative with website development on behalf of our clients.
Developing our client’s websites ensuring they work brilliantly for their customers. You should be passionate about usability and knowledgeable on current and emerging technology trends as well as being comfortable in overcoming any development challenges. You will have strong full stack Umbraco skills (with a bias towards Front-end capability), a solid understanding of content management systems and enjoy working in a close-knit team, liaising directly with clients and prioritising your work. Reporting into the MD you will enjoy the freedom to shape the role with the support of a like-minded individual.
- HTML, CSS, RWD, Bootstrap
- ASP.Net, Umbraco (v4 to v7)
- C#, MVC 3+, MS SQL Server, Entity Framework
- Source control (GIT)
Skills and Experience
- Good knowledge of project management processes e.g. Agile / SCRUM
- Excellent people skills, team-working and direct client management
- Experience of solution architecture, database and system design
- Experience in using accessibility and usability principles to make a difference to the user outcome
- Involvement in developer communities
- Competitive Salary
- Chester City Centre Office
- Training and Conferences
- 25 days holiday + bank hols
- MacBook Pro or Equivalent
- Flexi Start
- Herman Miller Chair
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at our Agency due to our growth in our digital marketing department. We’re looking for an enthusiastic individual who has a passion for online marketing and wants to grow their knowledge and career through working with some great clients across a number of different niches.
Creation of content for agency’s own website and PR. This includes leaning on the current team for expertise and trends, as well as conveying and promoting the agency’s culture. This will also involve learning SEO best practice and being able to create on page copy that is on brand and is beneficial for both users and search engines alike.
PR and outreach
Building relationships with news outlets and online publications to get coverage for both the agency and clients alike.
Provide creative ideas to take to clients with a view to amplify their brand.
Ad copy for PPC campaigns
Creating compelling ad copy within the confinements of Adwords for testing purposes.
Being able to use Google analytics and Adwords to create reports for clients each month. Feeding back to the Head of Digital Marketing about any potential areas of opportunities and growth.
Social Media Strategy
Take over the agency content strategy across 3 social platforms. This will centre around taking the agency’s offering and strategy then aligning messaging to this.
Client relationship handling
Will be able to handle clients calls and needs in an effective polite manner displaying the agency’s core focus of excellent customer service.
- Quick learner who wants a long-term career in digital marketing
- BA degree in English, Journalism, Business, Media or a similar subject (or relevant experience)
- Strong copywriting and communication skills who can adapt to a range of clients’ niche’s and tone of voice
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Strong team-player
- Strong organisation skills
- Previous blogging and online copywriting experience preferable
- 25 Holidays plus bank holidays
- Staff outings after successful project launches
- Budget for conference attendance
Strictly no recruitment agencies.Apply Now